Margaret Blaine, Author
Margaret Blaine, a counselor for 25 years, & a 20 year practitioner of Nichiren Buddhism, is passionate about beginners and making the practice accessible to new people. She has taught newcomers in an Oregon prison, written the book Your Path to Unshakeable Happiness for new people and created this website with topics pertinent to novices. “I love to watch people’s lives take off. It is the most rewarding thing I do.” Learn More
Your Path to Unshakeable Happiness
What if you knew that the path to happiness was your birthright and given the right set of tools you could be happy most of the time even when life is most challenging? How would your life be different or better? What pain would you let go?
Do you need to resolve difficult issues in your life? What changes do you want to make?
This workbook provides a step-by-step path to a proven Buddhist path, geared to the 21st century lifestyle, which allows anyone to take their life into their own hands and become happy.
What are people saying?
- You are learning what to expect from Buddhism?
- You are getting ready to prove the practice to yourself
- You are being introduced to the basic philosophy
- You are working to establish a consistent practice.
- You are learning how to set effective goals
- You are learning to integrate Buddhist philosophy in your life.